Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is elected by eligible members every spring. They guide the Mission of the SSWBN from a global perspective: To empower and support members seeking business and business resources; encourage the referral of potential clients; provide a forum for exchange of business ideas; offer opportunities for leadership development, and provide education to members. They also provide leadership in the following areas:
- The overall image and promotion of the network within the South Shore business community and the Greater Boston area
- Continued quality assurance for all SSWBN programs
- Assessment of member satisfaction and response to member needs and requests
- Programs to attract and retain members from diverse business and geographical backgrounds
- Platforms for acknowledging and celebrating the talents and accomplishments of volunteer leaders, members and staff.
- Continual evaluation of the SSWBN value proposition compared to other networking organizations
- Attracting high profile speakers and recognized experts for SSWBN events and seminars
- The fiscal health and viability of the SSWBN both now and in the future
The Board of Directors encourages any member or prospective member to call or email them at any time. They measure success of the SSWBN by the success of its members.
| Terri Martini - President
Front Street Gourmet
|Becky Coletta, Esq. Treasurer
Coletta Law Office
A Fork In the Road @ Bryantville
Premiere Pros Painting & Carpentry
Real Estate Rocks!
| Janet LaBerge, Past President
Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap
O’Donoghue Insurance Agency
|Stacy Mafera Errands Etcetera
| Alison Schirone